Crimson Lasergrip for Colt Government - LG301. Simple to install, this new Lasergrip for Colt Government is instinctively easy to use - whether you shoot left or right handed - producing a remarkableimprovement in accurate shot placement. The rubber over-molded wrap-around grip provides an extra measure of comfort and recoil control,yet is slightly slimmer than your original stocks - ensuring a securefit to your hand and your holster. Crimson Lasergrip LG301 fits 1911 and 1991A1 full-size frames including: Colt, Springfield, Kimber, Browlin Arms, Olympic Arms, Les Baer, Auto-Ordinance, Wilson, Dan Wesson, Para-Ordinance 7.45 LDA (Full-Size, single stack), and most other 1911's with grip screws measureing 3 1/6' apart.
Specifications for Crimson Lasergrip for Colt Government:
|Activation:||Dual integrated momentary pressure switches and master on/off switch.|
|Beam Intensity:||5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa, high intensity laser beam. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.|
|Dot Size:||Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.|
|Adjustment Capability:||Sight-lock windage and elevation calibration.|
|Power Source:||Two long life #2032 Lithium cells. Over four hours of on-time use, five year shelf life.|
|Warranty:||Three year full warranty.|
Features of Crimson Lasergrip for Colt Government:
- Dual activation buttons give you instant, instinctive fingertip control.
- Smooth, snag-free side panels for fast, easy draw
- Rubber front-strap for quick grip registration, recoil control and superb comfort.
- Ambi safety compatible (modification may be required)
- Classic double-diamond styling
- Fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- Master on/off switch for complete system override
- Crimson Lasergrip for Colt Government
- easy installation
- Intuitive activation
- Work as described
- Allows use of standard holsters
- Better scores at the range, allows use of existing holsters.
- Looks good
- Good fit
- Easy to install/change batteries
- may need some trimming